If you live anywhere in Tulsa OK, Broken Arrow OK, Bixby OK and Jenks OK and are accused of any criminal offense, then you shouldn’t delay in hiring professional help. The laws are quite strict over here and hence, you should always take immediate actions so that you can get out of the situation at the earliest. But make sure that you choose the right company for hiring your criminal defense lawyer. We, Keesling Law Group, can proudly say that we have a team of esteemed attorneys who not only possess in-depth knowledge of this field but are also well experienced in handling these kinds of cases.
If you are still skeptical of choosing us, then you should go through the following points which would surely convince you. Take a look.
- The range of cases – Our lawyers do not hesitate in taking up the most complex of cases. We cover almost all kinds of criminal charges. Some of them are as follows:
- All felonies and misdemeanors
- Assault and battery
- Burglary and fraud
- Drug crimes
- Manslaughter and murder cases
- Criminal Defense Services
- Rape and sexual assault
- SEC and NASD investigations
- Theft & Property Crimes
- White-collar crimes and
- Weapons Violations, etc.
- Experience – We have an experience of over 45 years in defending our clients in Federal as well as Oklahoma state courts. Our lawyers make sure that each case is presented in the best ways possible, which not only include aggressive investigation but also includes methodologies for discrediting every evidence and dismissing criminal charges.
- Well-aware of law enforcement – A criminal conviction can actually turn your life upside down. You might be devoid of employment, sentenced to prison, be a part of community service, pay a hefty amount as fine, not allowed to reside in a particular neighborhood and etc. The consequences are harsh and difficult. And hence, you need to hire a professional who is well-aware of the state as well as the federal laws and regulations, knows the various ways of dealing with complex situations and etc. We, at Keesling Law Group, can proudly say that each one of our attorneys is well-aware of all the legal enforcements and latest line of state and Federal laws.
So, these are the major points why you should choose Keesling Law Group for hiring criminal defense attorneys. So, why delay any further? Call us today at (918) 924-5101 to get in touch with one of our esteemed attorneys.