DESTYN STALLINGS, ESQ maintains a diverse practice that focuses primarily on commercial and civil litigation, labor and employment matters, and business transactions.
Destyn received her Juris Doctor in 2013 from the University of Tulsa College of Law, where she served as the Executive Editor of the Tulsa Law Review. During her time in law school, Destyn was honored with the Order of the Curule Chair and her work, “A Tough Pill to Swallow: Whether the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Obligates Catholic Organizations to Cover Their Employees’ Prescription Contraceptives” was selected for publication in the Tulsa Law Review. She also won CALI Awards of Excellence in Selling and Leasing of Goods and Federal Securities Regulations.
Destyn earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University, where she competed on the women’s track and field team and graduated magna cum laude.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Law
- Divorce Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Oklahoma, 2013
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2013
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2016
- United States Supreme Court, 2017
- J.D., with highest honors, University of Tulsa College of Law, 2013
- B.S., magna cum laude, Business Administration, Oklahoma State University, 2010
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business Alumni Society, Board of Directors
- American Inns of Court, Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Chapter, Barrister
- Tulsa Area Human Resources Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association