Shannon M. McMurray, Esq.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law & Divorce
- Criminal Appeals and Post-Conviction Relief
- Oklahoma, 2000
- District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2001
- District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2001
- District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2001
- Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK
- Juris Doctor, 2000
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Hotel & Restaurant Management, 1991
Shannon McMurray was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where she learned the value of hard work, self-reliance and old-fashioned values. Upon graduating high school, Ms. McMurray joined the Army. After discharging her service with the Army, she joined the Army National Guard and began her college studies at Oklahoma State University. She graduated 1991 with a B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Administration and minors in both Business and Finance. In 1998, she entered law school at the University of Tulsa, earning her Juris Doctorate in 2000. She began her practice shortly after in 2001. Her practice is now focused on state and federal criminal defense including appellate work, forfeiture, and trial. Ms. McMurray has also counseled family law clients on complex issues such as difficult common law marriage cases involving millions in assets. Ms. McMurray is one of the state’s preeminent trial lawyers. She has tried numerous cases in state and federal courts in addition to briefing and arguing multiple cases before federal and state appellate courts.